ER Equipment Squat and Bench Combo Rack with Safety Racks
PRICE INCLUDES COMMERCIAL ADDRESS USA SHIPPING ( lower 48 states)
IPF/USAPL USPA and IPL APPROVED SQUAT & BENCH PRESS RACK 10-001
Free Shipping applies only to the lower 48 USA states to a commercial address with a forklift or loading dock
Shipped LTL truck freight.
If you enter a commercial/business address there will be a faster delivery.
Residential delivery always takes 2-4 more days and is a $90 surcharge
Now with laser-cut numbers on uprights, Heavier bench press portion to stay stable with heavier loads
Black - Paint code RAL9005 matte
Red Paint - Paint Code RAL3020
Royal Blue - Paint Code 5010
Special features of the squat & bench press rack are:
· The first IPF - approved rack of its kind
· Easy to dismantle and transport
· Easy to convert from one discipline to another
· Quick and easy to adjust the height of the bar, by means of the tilting bar principal
· Easy to place the bar correctly as it rests on the rollers
Special features of the squat rack:
· Clear foot positioning by moving one step away from the rack (sumo-squat).
· Clear positioning of the hands-on the bar. This is possible due to the fact that the bar holder can be changed quickly from wide to narrow
Special features of the bench press:
· The bench is fitted with a heavy-duty vinyl
· The bench can be mounted onto the squat rack with ease and without the use of special tools
· The bench has a fixed platform for use when lifting the bar
Includes bench press safety racks
Ships in a wooden crate. Assembly is required.
Crated Shipping weight 330lbs, Dimensions 56x20x25 inches
International customers email for shipping rates. We can ship worldwide.
Rogue Competiton rack at over $3400 delivered
Eleiko competition rack at over $6000 delivered
John Micka - USPA Meet Director
I use ER racks for all of our meets. They are very easy to set up and take down and it’s much faster to change the
weights during meets than any other rack that I’ve used.