BASD Deadlift Pulling Blocks
Block pulls don't have to be a hassle. From breaking blocks to bouncing and rolling off the platform all headaches now avoidable. The BASD Blocks new innovative design stays with the bar and is completely adjustable in 3" height increments. Each block weights 25lbs. making bar math easy.
BASD Blocks are made from 1/2" thick laser-cut steel and elevates the bar to mimic a 3", 6", or 9" block pull. Having adjustable heights allows for optimal range of motion training at any position of your deadlift. Also works as an outstanding teaching tool for new lifts. Training is groups without racks is convenient and fast. The blocks enable you to quickly load or unload the bar with no need for a rack or jack.
BASD Blocks are sold in pairs and are powder coated black to look great after years of abuse. If you love the deadlift as much as we do and want every training advantage possible the BASD Blocks are ideal for you. BASD Blocks are the new board presses for the deadlift world.
Benefits for Powerlifters:
- Easier load and find perfect form
- Great for overload training
- Ideal teaching tool for new lifters
- 3 Height adjustments to target sticking points.
- No need for racks or jacks, loading is a breeze
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- 1/2” thick laser-cut steel construction
- Weight: 25LB per block
- Base Width: 2” (50.8mm)
- Application: Block pull deadlifts
- Bullbird logo design (lift your way)