IPF/USAPL APPROVED SQUAT & BENCH PRESS RACK 10-001
email us for a shipping quote: email@example.com
Now with laser cut numbers on uprights, Heavier bench press portion to stay stable with heavier loads
Shipping in the lower 48 US states is anywhere from $190 to $400 depending on location
It is cheaper to ship to a commercial/business than a residence.
Just ask for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org
Available colors: Black, Red or Royal Blue
Special features of the squat & bench press rack are:
· The first IPF - approved rack of its kind
· Easy to dismantle and transport
· Easy to convert from one discipline to another
· Quick and easy to adjust the height of the bar, by means of the tilting bar principal
· Easy to place the bar correctly as it rests on the rollers
Special features of the squat:
· Clear foot positioning by moving one step away from the rack (sumo-squat).
· Clear positioning of the hands on the bar. This is possible due to the fact that the bar holder can be changed quickly from wide to narrow
Special features of the bench press:
· The seat is fitted with a hard wearing cover
· The bench can be mounted onto the squat rack with ease and without the use of special tools
· The bench has a fixed platform for use when lifting the bar
Includes bench press safety racks
Ships in a wooden crate. Assembly required.
Crated Shipping weight 330lbs
email for shipping rates